In connection with sales transactions, D-Patrick, Inc. may acquire information about you as described in this notice, which we will facilitate as stated in this notice.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms:
- Information about your transactions with us: and,
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
- We do not disclose, nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any nonpublic personal information about our consumers, customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, as a consumer, customer or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Should you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (812) 473-6500 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.